29 March 2024

Calcutta - December 2023 (Part 4) Mullick Ghat Flower Market

 

Calcutta - December 2023


Part Four - Mullick Ghat Flower Market

In December 2023 I spent 5 days exploring the central and Northern areas of Calcutta.


I shot two rolls of colour film in and around Mullick ghat flower market and forgot about developing them until now.

The first roll was expired Kodak Ektacolor Pro Gold 100 shot at 50 iso which I was really surprised with as it had expired 25 years ago. The colours were really punchy and the images very sharp overall. The second roll was Portra 400 and all images were shot on my Fujifilm GF670 medium format camera.


Kodak Ektacolor Pro Gold 100













Kodak Portra 400













1 comment:

London - April 2024

 London - 2024 Last week I spent a few days in London just hanging around, exploring new places that I've never seen or been to and just...